Our goal is to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the purchase you made at Orozco Clothing. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the purchased product you can change it within twenty (20) business days from the date you purchased your product.
Remember that in order to exercise the right to exchange, the products must meet the following requirements:
- Not having used the garment.
- The garment must have all its tags.
- It must not be dirty.
- It must not have traces of deodorants or makeup with chemicals that discolor the garment.
- It should not be faded.
- The last garment must be exactly as the customer bought it.
- The garment should not be modified by the customer.
- The garment must be in the same condition in which it was purchased.
- The print, appliqués, or embroidery must not have been altered by washing or ironing.
- To make the change, the buyer must present his/her ID number at the physical points of sale.
- Stockings, costume jewelry, and glasses cannot be exchanged.
- Glasses are guaranteed for thirty (30) calendar days.
- Promotional garments are not exchangeable. Except for warranty.
- To make changes the purchase must be made in the physical points of sale of Orozco Clothing, in the online store www.orozco.com.co, or via WhatsApp on lines +57 305 4841031 and +57 320 8060759.
- Purchases made at the physical points of sale of Orozco Clothing, online store or via WhatsApp must make the changes of garments directly at the physical points of sale. If the buyer is outside the city of Medellin, you should contact the WhatsApp lines +57 305 4841031 or +57 320 8060759 and we will tell you what is the process to follow. Please note that the shipping costs for the exchange or repair of the garment are assumed by the buyer.
- Under no circumstances will the money be refunded for the garment exchange.
PROCEDURE FOR EXCHANGE OF MERCHANDISE PURCHASED IN ONLINE STORE
- Inform the change through our lines in WhatsApp +57 305 4841031 and +57 320 8060759.
- Indicate the reason for the exchange, order number, buyer’s ID, email, and contact telephone number.
- Send the garment to the address Cra 36 N° 10B 65 Lalinde, Poblado.
- Upon receiving the garment we will validate its condition to see if it complies with our Exchange Policy. In case it does comply and we have availability of the garment, we will send it to the address you indicated.
- In case the garment does not meet the conditions mentioned in our Exchange Policy we will return the garment to the address indicated by you.
- If the garment you request for exchange is not available, we will contact you to generate a credit balance that you can redeem in the online store www.orozco.com.co or in the physical stores.
- There are no refunds for garment exchange.
PROCEDURE FOR MERCHANDISE EXCHANGE IN PHYSICAL STORE
Go to one of our physical stores with the product you wish to exchange for reasons other than warranty.
- 𝗚𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿í𝗮: Cra 36 N° 10b 65 Lalinde, Poblado
- 𝗢𝗿𝗼𝘇𝗰𝗼 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀: Carrera 37 N° 8 a 90 Via Primavera
Deliver the product you want to change, we will validate the condition of the garment and verify that it is in perfect condition and meets the conditions to make the change.
In case your exchange is accepted, you will have in your favor the balance for which you bought the garment and you will be able to choose another product of equal or greater value to exchange it. If the new product chosen is of a higher value, you will have to pay the excess. No exchanges are made for products of lesser value and no refunds will be given.
In case your exchange request is denied, the person in charge in the store will inform you of the reasons why the garment does not meet the requirements to be exchanged.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EXCHANGE POLICY
Can I exchange the garments purchased at www.orozco.com.co or the attention lines on WhatsApp at +57 305 4841031 and +57 320 8060759 at the physical points of sale of Orozco Clothing?
Yes, you can go to any of the physical points of sale of Orozco Clothing. Fulfilling the requirements mentioned in the Exchange Policy you can exchange the garment directly.
What can I do if I received the wrong product?
In the event that you have purchased a product through the online store www.orozco.com.co or in the attention lines in WhatsApp +57 305 4841031 and +57 320 8060759 and we have sent you by mistake a product different from the one purchased, we will recognize the transport made by the change of the garment and we will send you the correct product.
What are the available channels for PQRS?
Go to the physical stores
𝗚𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿í𝗮: Cra 36 N° 10b 65 Lalinde, Poblado
𝗢𝗿𝗼𝘇𝗰𝗼 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀: Carrera 37 N° 8 a 90 Vía Primavera
Contact to us at our WhatsApp lines +57 305 4841031 and +57 320 8060759
As long as you have made proper use of the garment, according to its care instructions and it presents a problem associated with the quality, we will recognize the repair or exchange of the garment for the same or similar, and we will apply the following warranty policy.
How long is the warranty on a garment valid?
The warranty period for Orozco Clothing garments (except leather jackets) is ninety (90) calendar days. Footwear is guaranteed for thirty (30) calendar days.
Leather jackets have a one (1) year warranty.
When does the warranty period begin to run?
If the garment was purchased in the online store www.orozco.com.co, the warranty term will begin to run from the date of delivery of the product to the address provided by the buyer.
What happens when the company is unable to repair or replace the product for an identical one?
In the event that the garment cannot be repaired and there is no other garment with the same or similar characteristics, Orozco Clothing will give you a credit for the value of the purchased garment.
For the refund, Orozco Clothing will request the following information from the customer:
Bank account number
Type of account
If your warranty claim is not accepted because it does not meet the requirements, we will contact you within 15 working days from the date of your claim, to coordinate a new shipment with a freight collect where you will have to pay the carrier company at the time of delivery of the product.
Recommendation before making a warranty claim
Before making a warranty claim, we inform you of the most common cases in which we do not recognize a warranty:
- When the claim is made more than one month after the expiration of the warranty. Keep in mind that the warranty is ninety (90) days for normal garments or one (1) year for leather jackets, counted from the delivery of the product.
- Garments deteriorated by the use of deodorants or chemical make-up.
- Failure to follow the instructions for washing and care of the garments.
- Garments faded by drying in direct sunlight or use of bleach.
- Stamping, appliqués or embroidery in bad condition due to the use of irons.
- Normal wear and tear of the garment.
- Garments are modified manually by the customer.
- Cases where the buyer did not follow the instructions indicated on the product label.
- It is necessary to remember that some garments are elaborated through a handcrafted process that makes each garment have unique finishes among the same batch of garments.